Introducing the finalist startups of the SETup Challenge
The SET program for encouraging startups is pleased to announce the ten companies that have reached the final stage of the 4th SETup Challenge. All those selected will have a space in the innovation pavilion – SET Innovation Zone (ZIS) – at the SET EXPO 2016Products and Services Trade Show, which takes place between August 31 and September 1, in São Paulo.
“The companies chosen will be entitled to exhibit their products, for free, to an estimated public of 16,000 visitors at the largest broadcast and new media event in Latin America”, says Edson Mackeenzie, coordinator of the SETup Challenge, in a jubilant mood.
The finalists are:
- Celebryt’s – A platform for finding, planning and hiring video talent, the so-called “you-tubers”;
- Enbox – A marketplace for free relationships between consumers and clean electricity generators, using a collaborative free negotiation environment;
- Esphing – A gamification content platform to create audience engagement;
- Flowsense – Audience behavior analysis software.
- Just Ads Express – Startup specializing in producing videos from a professional scenes base in HD, with the option for voice-over in over 50 languages, and ready in seven days;
- Klipbox – Web-based news monitoring system that optimizes 90% of the clipping work for press advisers and journalists;
- Opsocial – Facebook-certified search platform using social interactions;
- Trakto.io – Platform for creating commercial proposals and digital marketing presentations in minutes;
- TVeStore – A practical platform for rapidly planning and managing program schedules, compliant with the quota regulations of Law 12.485/2011 – Ancine
- Netshow.me – Platform with live transmission solutions.
All registered companies were examined by an evaluation panel consisting of market professionals and executives, accelerators and representatives of investment funds. Registrations closed on July 20.
“So many new things are going on in the market, that offering this space to Startups ay SET EXPO will provide the companies with direct access to innovations ” says José Dias, Deputy director for Operational technologies at SET the organizers of the awards.
For further information, access the page of the 4th SETup challenge.