Call for Papers: open call for the SET EXPO Congress and for the SET IJBE Magazine
The Brazilian Society of Television Engineering (SET), aiming to foster the production and disclosure of scientific knowledge in the field of communications, audiovisual, telecommunications, media technology and entertainment in general, informs that call for the submission of papers for the scientific publication SET International Journal of Broadcast Engineering (SET IJBE), 2020 edition, is now open.
Articles sent will be evaluated by the Editorial Board, and those chosen will be invited to present their work at the 2020 SET EXPO Technology Conference in São Paulo, on December 10, 2020. Final publication of the SET IJBE in its digital version will take place in December.
The SET International Journal of Broadcast Engineering (SET IJBE) is an international open access, peer-reviewed article-at-a-time scientific periodical. To read previous editions, go to: https://www.set.org.br/ijbe_/
The SET IJBE is seeking current research comprising the state-of-the-art of the themes proposed, and it is an opportunity for high-quality, academic publication.
Materials to be submitted under this call
Interested authors must submit in the articles submission area of the SET site, the following materials:
– An extended abstract (up to 1,000 words), in accordance with the list of themes below, in one of the following languages: Portuguese, English or Spanish.
– Two key words
– Abide by the submission rules on the site: https://www.set.org.br/ijbe_/
Materials to be delivered following approval:
Full paper in English
Approved articles are entitled to:
- Free participation during the four days of the 2019 SET EXPO (Trade Show and Conference);
- A printed copy of the SET IJBE magazine with their article;
Important: SET is not covering the cost of tickets/accommodation for authors living outside São Paulo city
Who can participate?
- Students and professors of engineering, technologies, communication and areas related to the themes described above.